MMM 2019 is soliciting high quality proposals for tutorials, to be held on the first day of the conference (Jan. 8, 2019). Tutorials will address emerging topics in multimedia, presenting the latest developments on a major topic and providing a comprehensive overview of it.
Tutorial proposals must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using subject “MMM2019 Tutorial Proposal” by
July 15, 2018 July 30, 2018 (extended deadline). Receipt of a proposal will be confirmed by the chairs within 72 hours of reception. Proposals will be evaluated based on the relevance to MMM, qualification(s) of the organizer(s), and the timeliness, quality and community interest of the topic.
Please include the following information in your tutorial proposal:
- – Title of the proposed tutorial.
- – Name, affiliation, brief biography and contact information for each of the organizers.
- – A tutorial abstract, including significance justification, topics to be covered, and a brief overview of the state-of-the-art in the proposed topics.
- – Proposed duration of the tutorial (1.5-2h, or half-day [i.e. 3-4h]).
- – Materials that will be distributed to the attendees.
- – Anticipated target audience (introductory, intermediate, advanced).